Friday, October 19, 2007

romance . . .

A lot has happened since my last blog. I haven't been very good this year with writing down thoughts. I think it's because I don't know what to write. So many things ... oh so many things.

I'm back at school now. I'm on a different project at work. I'm over DD and am now sorta dating CG. Yeah sorta. We have some big fundamental things that we need to discuss before we moved into the next category. Religion ... Race. But he's a nice guy. Really sweet. Really funny. and the most important thing, he respects me and my boundaries. That's definitely a HUGE plus. He's cute too...especially when he smiles. And he sometimes have a dorky laugh which makes him adorable.

This is new territory for me. Last I looked, there are no manuals on romance. I wish there was since right now, I have no idea what to do.

No comments: