Tuesday, May 05, 2009

and so the journey continues

It has been forever since I've written.  I feel like this is all I've written really.  The last few postings saying the same opening.  A lot has happened since the 28th of February 2008.  I've met new people.  Got new friends.  I've grown-up a bit and got a little wiser, every day.  

What's the matter with the heart
When things don't go the way you want to start
The winding ways a never ending road
To which end is no where I want to seem to go

I poke my head around
Look about where I stand
I've been running so long now
I don't even know where or how

It started so long ago
The winding road, the music I forgo
What was it I wanted to do
I seem to have no clue

I walk and walk some more
To nowhere  I seem to go
Lead me somewhere please do
I'll gladly follow you

One foot at a time
One step I shall find
Maybe I'll just go my way
I'll find me someday

What's the matter with the heart
It only wants to go where it could stand apart
The winding ways a never ending road
Maybe it's the adventure, the journey will my heart unfold

No comments: